Menu
kezoppis
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

iPhone 11 Pro Data Migration Help

Move to iOS app won't work on my Huawei P9 Plus. How can I migrate personal data from Huawei to iPhone 11? Does Virginmedia has such an app to do this?

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Super solver
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: iPhone 11 Pro Data Migration Help

Hello

If the move to iOS App doesnt work I am afraid that the only options is too do it manually, what is happening when you use the move to iOS App.

Mike

I dont work for VirginMedia all opinions are my own.
39 years in IT.
0 Kudos
kezoppis
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

The transfer is not completed successfully. 

0 Kudos
burkeenergyclar
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Looking for alternatives to Move To iOS app,personally,i think the safe way is connect iPhone and Huawei to computer with a USB cable,then transfer data between two phones on computer.

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Super solver
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello

There is no alternative to the move to iOS app due to nature of Apple Software being closed source, I worked in an Apple shop and the only way to transfer if the App doesnt work is too do it manually.

There may be 3rd party tools that will do it like this one https://www.syncios.com/iphone/transfer-data-from-android-device-to-iphone-xs.html, also a new phone data can be transfered at an Apple Store doesnt matter where you bought it.

Mike

I dont work for VirginMedia all opinions are my own.
39 years in IT.
0 Kudos
kezoppis
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

@DJ_Shadow1966 wrote:

Hello

There is no alternative to the move to iOS app due to nature of Apple Software being closed source, I worked in an Apple shop and the only way to transfer if the App doesnt work is too do it manually.

There may be 3rd party tools that will do it like this one also a new phone data can be transfered at an Apple Store doesnt matter where you bought it.

Mike

Sorry not updating in this post. The app can not find my P9 Plus. Instead, I got my data transferred by following androidphonesoft guide. Here are the details for users from Huawei to iPhone 11: 
https://www.androidphonesoft.com/resources/transfer-data-from-huawei-to-iphone.html

0 Kudos