Menu
145ah
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

hub 4 tester

how do I get the new hub 4 and how can join to be tester of any new equipment i have been a customer with virgin media over 20 years stared with blueyonder thank you

0 Kudos
Aaron2
Well-informed
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: hub 4 tester

The Hub 4 is no longer being tested & is fully released. Currently only customers on a Gig1 service can get the new Hub, or those of whom live in congested areas. 

You can put yourself forward for Trials via https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/Trials

** I work for VirginMedia but all opinions posted here are my own.
0 Kudos
Andrew-G
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Be careful what you wish for. 

The Hub 4 works perfectly well for some people, but it seems intolerant of any line faults in a manner that makes the Hub 3 look good, and a few customers are having an appalling experience getting things sorted.  Not helped by the fact that the Hub 4 has been released, but rather too many VM staff don't know much or anything about supporting it.  

Likewise, testing.  The whole point of testing is to place a product or service that isn't fit for general release with people who don't mind being guinea pigs, and are thus willing to risk things that may break without warning, or lack important functionality.

So the question is WHY do you want a Hub 4?  If there's something wrong with your cable connection and a Hub 3, we can help get those sorted.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
spgray
Problem sorter
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

@Andrew-G wrote:

So the question is WHY do you want a Hub 4?

FOMO problably

-----------------------------------------------------------

My Broadband Ping - spgray

0 Kudos
145ah
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

thank you for everyone for replay i have read hub 4 faster and much longer range because sometime lose signal goes slow i am on 200mg  and have hub 3 and its nice to have later tech

is there any way of registration for any future trials virgin media?

0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi 145ah,

Aaron advised you how to that when he replied to you.  

Please click this link 

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos