Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Works have been completed 4 years AGO and I have no access to VIRGIN MEDIA but my neighbour has?

So I have been waiting to get some faster speeds for a while and at some point I got a leaflet through my letter box that virgin media is expanding that was probably like in 2014 some time later I have seen the works being carried out down my street than some technicians connecting and testing in the cabinets as I have had a chat with one just to stay on top of things, that was probably about 4 years ago, looks like all works have been completed, but the option online has disappeared for my address, it doesn't say we are on our way i't just says our service is not available in your area, however 100 yards down the road at my neighbours literally only one big block of flats is between us (same street same post code) everything is working fine ???????????? I made few phone calls to VM customer service no decent info actually no info at all no one knows what where why how, so is there anyone competent enough to give me an answer or point me in the right direction to get the answer. WHAT DO I NEED TO DO TO GET SOMEONE TO LINK THE FIBRE OUTSIDE TO MY GROUND FLOOR FLAT???????

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Works have been completed 4 years AGO and I have no access to VIRGIN MEDIA but my neighbour has?

Happy to look into this for you

I will send you a PM for some details. 

Thanks

Here to help! I'm a manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos