Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Virgin media connect app

With the virgin media connect app, it never works when I re boot the hub from the app, and constantly the app does not work with the booster hub , ends up with the yellow triangle we cannot find connected devices, it seem a pile of rubbish never working , good idea but needs to work

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Virgin media connect app

Hi Crondall-5,

Thanks for using the forums to voice your opinion about the Connect App, I am sorry its not working for you.

The Connect App works closely with your online account, are you able to log into this with no problems?

Also, are you using the App to try and troubleshoot a problem you're having with your Broadband?

If yes, please can you go into a bit more detail about this for me?

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I can sign in and my WiFi is working , but the issue is after re booting hub 3 I can see under broadband the hub and boasters  all ok , after an hour sometime less of  a little more it get the yellow triangle,saying cannot find connected devices, see attached 

8682EFD2-31EA-43A4-8745-6BC86D1A435B.png

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey Crondall-5,

Sorry to hear about your WiFi issues. I've had a look at your WiFi details and can see some problems with the 5Ghz band. Can you confirm that it's enabled? Can you try splitting your WiFi network SSID's to 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz so we can take a look? To split your WiFi SSID, please see this link and the 4th post by on this page for an example.

I'm unsure if there is an issue with your Hub which is why I ask.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos