Menu
SanjaiMistry
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Media Van Crashed into my Stationary Vehicle

Hi

So last night a stupid Virgin Media Engineer decided he wanted to park his van in a residential spot that was clearly too small for his van...So he decided he would nudge my parked car forward damaging the rear bumper. He refused to pass on any personal details and just said to take the reg number of the van and call customer services. 

Is this how Virgin Media train their staff to deal with matters like this?

I need someone to call me ASAP or if I have to knock on that idiots front door it will not be nice

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Media Van Crashed into my Stationary Vehicle

Hi SanjaiMistry

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. 

I am sorry to hear of this and will PM you to discuss further.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
spgray
Problem sorter
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

i assume you reported it to the police, as he/she refused to provide details he/she essentially left the scene of an accident.

-----------------------------------------------------------

My Broadband Ping - spgray

0 Kudos
Tudor
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

You should NOT pursue the matter with VM. You must report any accident to the police and your insurance company even if you do not wish to claim on your policy. You should NOT speak the the other party, VM, as this could prejudice your case.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2
0 Kudos