cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VM have had almost 6 months to change my package and have still got it wrong

techguyone
On our wavelength

Damn I'm annoyed, back on the 18th Jan I changed my package to BB only as I didn't want to deal with the upcoming price changes.

I had an email telling me about my new contract and everything. They did say it would take a month  or so for my bill to change to the new rate.

In May I noticed I was still being charged my full bill (under the old contract) so I rang up VM, first they told me that I was wrong and hadn't changed anything and my contract was due to finish in Jun 24.

Yes I said, that's 18 months since I contacted you in January to change it isn't it, your contracts are 18 months long are they not?

Then they told me that oh yes it's an error and they would refund me the 2 months of payments that should never have happened.

Great I thought, now we're getting somewhere. Now some weeks later, no refund, so I log into my account, and @!!!%$^%$^$%&%&

It's STILL showing as if I've never changed my account. What the hell am I supposed to do to get VM to correct this. I haven't used either my TV or phone since Feb as it shouldn't be working, I even cancelled my TV Licence.

2 REPLIES 2

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @techguyone, thank you for your post.

We're really sorry to hear about the poor experience you've had 😔

In order to look into this for you further, we'll send you a private message on here. 

Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner. If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel

Thanks Daniel, replied, awaiting further contact.