Menu
Kitb
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Unable to watch Disney+ through broadband

Started 5 days ago , had no issues at all since it started streaming last month. Now showing error codes ( 90 /83/1026) come up when i try to log into downloaded app on both Smart tvs (Sony Bravia and LG newer modles ), mobile or computer.

If i switch off wifi on phone, i get access no problem at all. All tvs and computers are connected via ethernet.

Spent best part on an hour yesterday online chat with Disney help. And they didn't help

Apps have been uninstalled several times , cache cleared. No change. Unplugged and checked ethernet cables ( Netflix and everything else works )

I reset the home hub and it gave me access for 2 minutes then came up with error code. Have tried to reset hub again, still not working.

0 Kudos
tonycv51
Rising star
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to watch Disney+ through broadband

What router have you got?  Try turning off any IPV6 settings

0 Kudos
RedGooner
Super solver
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Have you tried watching on a different device other than a TV.

--
Red (VM SH2 AC Beta tester)
Running on 1Gbps VM service with SH4 in Modem Mode, with a ASUS RT-AC5300 router. With this setup I get Fantastic WIRED and WIRELESS Signals in my home. I dont work for VM. But I work in IT, and I know my tech.
My advice is at your own risk. If you are happy with my answers please press Kudo ?
0 Kudos
Kitb
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

All working now. My IP was blacklisted as account was used at another address and their " Big Brother Is Watching " software detected this .

Thanks for your help 

mariamarsi
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there,

I have got the same issue.

Could you tell me how you fixed it, please?

Thank you!

Maria

0 Kudos