Menu
dnlshannon67
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Trying to join virgin media

Hi,not sure if I'm on the right board.I live in a new build house.I'm currently with BT,but want to join Virgin Media.Most houses in my area have Virgin Media,but when I put in my postcode,it does not have my house number listed.I have added my number, waiting for a call back after ten days.To no avail,I've noticed a few houses are missing from the list,but most are on it.Can I add that my house, and the house next door,are both set back from the road.Would this be the reason why I can't get Virgin Media.This is frustrating,as I'm not happy with BT.But was the only provider when we moved in

0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Trying to join virgin media

Hello dnlshannon67

Thanks for taking the time to post on our forum and welcome to the community. It's great to hear you're interested in joining us, we'd love to have you with us!

Sometimes it may be possible to get our services even though it doesn't indicate you can via our website. Our network is expanding rapidly and it can be difficult to keep all of the information up to date. If you call our sales team on 0800 183 1234 they can arrange for whats known as a spotter to come out to see if the property is serviceable.

Once this has been done, if services are available they will then take you through the process of placing an order.

Thanks

Rob

dnlshannon67
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rob,

Thanks for the advice.

Danny

0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

You're welcome Danny, keep us up to date with this.

Rob

0 Kudos