Menu
Spencez
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Trying to get through

I’ve spent over 6 hours trying to get through to virgin today, this is now multiple days. I want to arrange an engineer to come and look at or replace my TiVo box which has no power. I’m paying for a tv package I can’t use but can’t get hold of anyone to reduce my package. Funny how virgin are quick enough to take your money but not willing to give any support or customer care. How can I get hold of some help? It’s driving me up the wall, starting to think that changing provider at the end of my 12 months is a must!

0 Kudos
Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Trying to get through

Hi Spencez,

Welcome to our community and thanks for posting, sorry to hear you're having issues with our TV services and that you have no power going to the box.

May we ask if you have checked all the cables are tight and secure and there is electricity getting to the box? Do you have any lights at all on the front of the box? (We have to ask just to make sure). 

Please let us know regarding the above and come back to us so we can assist you further.

Kind regards Jodi

0 Kudos
Spencez
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I’ve checked all the leads, checked the plug fuse. No lights at all.

0 Kudos
Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to me Spencez,

We really appreciate you trying for us. Due to this I will pop you over a private message and take a further look in to this for you.

Please click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi

0 Kudos