Menu
AuntieAl
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Troubleshootin

On my Connect App, I keep getting a Troubleshooting message saying 'something's not quite right.  It looks like someone else is signed into the settings area of your hub'.  I know there is no-one else signed in, I have rebooted the whole system, de-installed and re-installed the app but I am still getting the same problem.  The internet speed is really bad at the moment and I wondered whether this has anything to do with it?  Not sure where to go from here?  Any suggestions would be gratefully received 

0 Kudos
Andrew-G
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Troubleshootin

The some else logged in message is a known problem with the Connect app.  As a personal opinion I'd recommend you delete the app and forget about it.  When VM have a website that works, maybe only then should they move onto app development.

Moving on to the slow speeds, what speeds do you see at www.speedtest.net ?  And how are you measuring the speeds - wifi or ethernet, and on what device?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
AuntieAl
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi, we are using speed test via WiFi on Android smartphone. Speeds this morning were down to 5.58mbps download and 8.32mbps upload. We tried in all rooms and got similar figures in each. Package I’ve got is up to 102mbps. No gaming, just two people working from home

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to hear of the issues that you're having with your connection at the moment AuntieAl.

I have been able to locate your account and cannot see anything that could be causing the issues that you're having.

Would it be possible for you to try a speed test using a wired connection to your network?

I can also see that your hub hasn't been rebooted in 22 days, please could you also try to reboot your hub to see if this can help improve your connection.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos