Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 11 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Re: Text relay service doesnt work

OK thanks

Ok I will sit with him and try the text route and also set up an account for him here.

Re the forgot my password route - yes we did that - its asks you to put in data from your current bill - which we did exactly as per the last bill but when you try and put a bill amount in the last field it just says invalid bill data. So the on line form is not working. We tried in Chrome and Edge and neither worked.

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 12 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Thank you Julia. 

If you choose to create the account on the community pages you will need to create the first post. Once this is done, please feel free to tag me in to the post and I will jump over and get this sorted. 

You will just need to type @Natalie_L in to the post.

Thanks 

Nat
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Knows their stuff
Message 13 of 17
Flag for a moderator

@Natalie_L wrote:

Thank you Julia. 

If you choose to create the account on the community pages you will need to create the first post. Once this is done, please feel free to tag me in to the post and I will jump over and get this sorted. 

You will just need to type @Natalie_L in to the post.

Thanks 

Or the friend can make his first post in this thread requesting assistance, and then Natalie_L will be notified by the community system.  Then she can move over to private message for sharing sensitive information.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Have we solved your issue? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer'
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 14 of 17
Flag for a moderator

joining discussion

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 15 of 17
Flag for a moderator

@Natalie_L 

Natalie please can you reply by private message  so we can sort access issues

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 16 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for registering with us @rsmithers and sorry for the issues you've had so far when trying to access your account.

Natalie is currently out of the office but I can take a look at your details with you.

I'll send you a Private Message asking for some details and if you can reply back to it, we'll be able to talk more freely.

Thanks,

Lisa

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 17 of 17
Flag for a moderator

_@Natalie_L

@Lisa_CC has been trying to help me get access to my account but we are getting nowhere - have sent you and her a private message to ask for urgent help.

Please can someone from the Virgin team reply as soon as possible as we are getting nowhere.

0 Kudos