Menu
Highlighted
Legend
Message 11 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Re: Software Version

I don't suffer fools gladly”. I once got this on one of my annual reports when working. The manager thought I would be disappointed with this comment, he was rather put out when I said I liked it very much. Then was more put out when I got a higher position than his.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 12 of 13
Flag for a moderator

@horseman wrote:

K's . for the attempt but remember VM are fully aware that I'm a loose cannon/maverick as I emphasised those  conditions before I accepted the role of original Community Ambassador back in 2010.

They once wanted me to be Ambassador.😮

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 13 of 13
Flag for a moderator

@legacy1 wrote:

@horseman wrote:

K's . for the attempt but remember VM are fully aware that I'm a loose cannon/maverick as I emphasised those  conditions before I accepted the role of original Community Ambassador back in 2010.

They once wanted me to be Ambassador.😮

Yes I painfully remember the heated discussions I had with my CA/SU peers when I unsuccessfully tried to support your sponsorship! 😞    One of many mistakes I (nearly) made over the decade.  😛

Regards Tony
"Life is a Binary Inspired Turing Computed Hologram"(don't PM or @Mention me - in case ignoring you offends)
DEFROCKED
0 Kudos