Menu
ozsat
Superstar
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Sky Worlds VR - live 180° Premier League

The Sky Worlds App is advertising tomorrow's Crystal Palace v Tottenham Hotspur match as being in 180°.

The login is the same as the Sky Sport app which allowed VirginMedia customers with a Sky Sport subscription access too.

Found this link - Sky Worlds to show Premier League matches live in virtual reality 

==================================
1.2Gb/55Mb in Area 31
0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky Worlds VR - live 180° Premier League

Hi ozsat,

Looking at that page, it only seems to be applicable to Sky VIP customers?

"Sky VIP customers missing the in-stadium thrill of live matches will now be able to immerse themselves in a virtual Premier League experience, following the launch of Sky Worlds"

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Problem Solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks for a useful post

0 Kudos
ozsat
Superstar
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I'll have a look. I'm am a Sky VIP but also have VM.  The login for the app accepts either your VM account or your Sky account - like the Sky Sports app.

1.2Gb/55Mb in Area 31
0 Kudos
ozsat
Superstar
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I logged out and back in and it will no longer take the VM login.

1.2Gb/55Mb in Area 31
0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi again ozsat,

That's a shame, but thanks for the update.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Problem Solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks for a useful post

0 Kudos
ozsat
Superstar
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

It is still in beta but a week ago it offered the VM login. The app updated a couple of days ago and today was the first game I saw listed in live 180°.

It looks OK with four fixed camera angles to choose from. Maybe it will roll out to all Sky Sports subscribers.

1.2Gb/55Mb in Area 31
0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

crossed-fingers.png

Dave

0 Kudos