Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Service startup CF31

Hi

I see that VM have installed the backbone infrastructure and all of the swept t to the properties on my street CF312PJ but I can't place an order yet. When will I be able to order services? customer support can't tell me

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Service startup CF31

They are unlikely to tell you as its confidential - it would be helpful to their competitor suppliers. Are all the "tees" outside the houses in the pavement usually between 2 houses - ours has a small round black plastic cap. Are the street cabinets in place and do you know if they have been connected up ?

It depends how far they have progressed that installation. Could be weeks, months or longer. Someone else may know more

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yes my original post stated that the swept t's are already done. I believe some of the streets have gone live but can't confirm this. It's just annoying as the engineers on the ground told us orders were going live from the 1st. 

As an aside the go live date should be published as otherwise how are new customers going to know when they can order?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

They wont ever advertise it as "going live" - only as "now gone live" - usually through leaflet drops at each premises, or agent calls or door knocks, and advertising, etc.

They should also activate it on their website when if you try and sign up - it will let you.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi, if you PM me a contact name and number, I will get someone to call you and help

Regards

Rich

Send Me a PM!

Here to help! I'm a Field Technician helping out from home. Find out more
REFER A FRIEND AND SHARE £100 BETWEEN YOU

****************** ASK ME HOW ******************

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator