Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Outside cable cut by accident

Hi.  We have the same problem today.  Cable cut by accident by gardeners.  We have total loss of service.  Is there any chance an engineer can be sent today?  Or is it something that I can fix myself?

thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Outside cable cut

Hi.  Cable cut by accident by gardeners.  We have total loss of service.  Is there any chance an engineer can be sent today?  Or is it something that I can fix myself?

thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Outside cable cut

Hi. Cable cut by accident by gardeners.  We have total loss of service.  Is there any chance an engineer can be sent today?  Or is it something that I can fix myself?

thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Outside cable cut

Hello

Please do not multi post the issue as only going to delay a response, as this is a community based forum you will have to wait for a VM staff member to get to your post, or call in on 150 or 0345 454 1111 there is also a text service available on 07533051809.

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Digital-life/When-and-how-to-use-our-messaging-service/ba-p/425...

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello

Please do not multi post the issue as only going to delay a response, as this is a community based forum you will have to wait for a VM staff member to get to your post, or call in on 150 or 0345 454 1111 there is also a text service available on 07533051809.

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Digital-life/When-and-how-to-use-our-messaging-service/ba-p/425...

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hey rayto2000,

Sorry to hear that a cable has been cut by accident. I can arrange for an engineer visit but its more than likely that it wont be today that I can do it for. I will make sure its the first available date.

To get the visit arranged, I would need to to take this to a private message, so that you can pass account security and then we can get the visit booked in.

Regards

Steven_L 

0 Kudos