Menu
newinstall
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Postcode not available

Hi, please can someone help with this? I have used the website postcode checker and it says that no services are available in my area. I spoke to somone back in April and they said that the local cabinet was full and would need to be upgraded to take on more customers. I just wanted to know who to contact to find out how soon this would be upgraded as the problem I have got is I either need to switch to Virgin or re-contract with Sky within the next month. I have tried the customer services and they just said to fill a form in and I have not heard anything back from that. Thanks for any advice 

0 Kudos
newinstall
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Postcode checker

Hi, please can someone help with this? I have used the website postcode checker and it says that no services are available in my area. This is really odd as cable has been down my road for many years and my neighbours have it both sides of me. I am just wondering if it’s a glitch on the website and how can I sort this out as customer services is closed at the moment? Thanks for any advice 

0 Kudos
Martin_LM
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Postcode checker

Good morning 

if you could please private message me just hover the mouse on my name in the lever to send a message I will then look at our system and help you with this matter  I will need you full address via private message 

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
newinstall
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Postcode checker

All resolved thanks, got to wait until the local cabinet is upgraded as there is not enough capacity for new customers in my road.

0 Kudos
newinstall
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Services not available

Hi, please can someone help with this? I have used the website postcode checker and it says that no services are available in my area. I spoke to somone back in April and they said that the local cabinet was full and would need to be upgraded to take on more customers. I just wanted to know who to contact to find out how soon this would be upgraded as the problem I have got is I either need to switch to Virgin or re-contract with Sky within the next month. I have tried the customer services and they just said to fill a form in and I have not heard anything back from that. Thanks for any advice 

0 Kudos
campo7
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Services not available

Hi

Happy to take a look

can you PM me some details 

Address including postcode 

Thanks