Menu
Highlighted
Settling in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Outside Box Broken

Hello, the grey box on the outside of our house was damaged by bad weather, is broken and needs replacing. There seems to be nowhere on VM website for support of this kind and from seeing other threads on this forum of this kind it seems making my own post is the only solution. I would like to request an engineer visit to fix this please as I am noticing severe connection issues during times of bad weather. Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superfast
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Outside Box Broken

call CS and report the issue - that is always the primary method of reporting any issue.

-----------------------------------------------------------

My Broadband Ping - spgray

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Settling in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you but unfortunately no phone options are applicable. Also with fewer call centres open due to covid, waiting for potentially an hour is not practicable for me right now

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Tech-Chatter/Outside-box-broken/m-p/4345189#M44614

I'm referencing this thread where I see you commented the same thing but the answer is to wait for VM to get to the thread 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superfast
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

not true.
if someone flags it to a VM forum rep then it can be looked at quicker, however if it isn't then it can take up to a week for someone to get to it.

as always, the using the telephone is still the primary method of reporting issues. it has been done before and is still being done to report such issues.

-----------------------------------------------------------

My Broadband Ping - spgray

0 Kudos