Menu
Mike_G_H
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

New V6 box

Good day all,

Can anybody tell me if new V6 boxes still have the scart output connector "unabled". I have just up graded from a TiVo box, with the the more rectangular scart plug, and can't connect to my Slingbox now. I've read other answers but they are a few years old and wondered if the plug was now enabled. I didn't want to by a cable, only to find it won't work. Not being very electrically/home media minded, can anybody tell me if there's a way of connecting the Slingbox to V6 box.

Is the route to use HDMi splitters, will this work. Any advice welcomed, thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New V6 box

Nope. The mini-scart connection on the V6 has never been used, & never will be. The standard TiVO is the last VM box with an analogue video output enabled. Only the analogue audio outputs work on all the new boxes.

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Mike_G_H
Just joined
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New V6 box

Hi,

Thanks for the update, not what I wanted to read but...............

Can you share any knowledge regarding connecting the Slingbox to a V6 box, thanks.

0 Kudos