Menu
gazshellold
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Neighbours.install

hi,

I am an existing customer. I am having some work done.on my property and discovered that my neighbours connection has been drilled through my wall and is now exposed.

I did not give permission for my garden wqll to be drilled and also did not give permission for the cable to be hidden under my hedge which i have removed and exposed the cable.

Why has this happened and why was i not asked?

Can this be corrected as there is no reason why it wasnt put through their wall and along their border.

I do not want the responsability of their cable and the unsightly cable running across the exposed border.

Regards

0 Kudos
Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Neighbours.install

Hi gazshellold, thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

I am really sorry to hear your neighbour's connection was run through your property without consent.  Can I ask if this cabling has been a part of an installation since after you've lived in your property?  Sorry I do need to ask what may be an 'obvious question'.

I am happy to look into this for you, I just need to verify.

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos
gazshellold
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi yes,

Thanks for your reply. We have.lived here for 20 years and i think it has been done in the last couple of years as it definetly wasnt there 3 years ago.

0 Kudos
Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the confirmation gazshellold

To enable me to look into this further for you, I am going to send you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos
gazshellold
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Ok Lee 

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi gazshellold

Just a quick post to confirm you're happy with the response and efforts of our forum?  Call on ours or our fantastic community's assistance any time:-)

Regards

Lee

0 Kudos
gazshellold
Tuning in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi lee

More than happy thank you for the help and also Thank your guys that came and sorted it out.

Regards

0 Kudos