Menu
talk2taggs
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

My external brown box has no cover the parts have rusted and corroded must be the reason I have rubbish s

My external box which is an old brown NTL one and has been there for years is broken and some of the cables and a small metal tag are exposed.  I’m wondering if this is causing some if the intermittent problems we’re having with our connection which is not good when working from home.  How can I go about getting this fixed?  When I type this into the Help questions on VM the only options it comes up with refer to inside boxes.  Very frustrating.

0 Kudos
spgray
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: My external brown box has no cover the parts have rusted and corroded must be the reason I have rubbi

call CS and report the issue.

-----------------------------------------------------------

My Broadband Ping - spgray

0 Kudos
talk2taggs
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: My external brown box has no cover the parts have rusted and corroded must be the reason I have rubbi

Does anyone have a number for cs that works. I can never speak with anyone 

thanks 

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The numbers to ring are 150 free from a VM mobile or landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone (chargeable as standard UK landline phone no.).

If you have a mobile phone with internet access via WiFi or mobile data you could try the text message service.
https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Digital-life/When-and-how-to-use-our-messaging-service/ba-p/425...

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos