Menu
prandeamus
Joining in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Moving fibre junction box

Please advise the process I need to follow and the costs involved if I move my fibre junction box. In my house, it is currently connected to a wall under a bay window at the front of the house. I want the junction box so that it is mounted on an adjacent wall a fee feet away.

Can you please outline the options I have available.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Tudor
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Moving fibre junction box

VM will move it for you, but it will cost £99. Phone customer services or wait a few days for a VM staff member to get to your post. 

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2
0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Prandeamus, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

As advised above the charge for moving any equipment would be £99.00. 

If this is something that you wanted to go ahead with then let us know and we can get it booked in.

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
prandeamus
Joining in
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

@Emma_C and team

I would like to proceed with this, get an engineer out etc. and I can see that the cost will be £99. It took a while for us to decide if it was going to be needed, and now I can see that it is. 

Please advise next steps or call/email me, please, as there appears to be no way to book this via the website. (If there is form on the website, show me where it is and I can fill it in, if it exists!)

0 Kudos
prandeamus
Joining in
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

with then let us know and we can get it booked in

How? Surely there's a form I can fill in somewhere as (no offence) I don't want to get stuck in a phone queue when I should be at work. You have forms for fault reporting, with engineer availability calendars and all that, so I assumed there would be something similar for a request such as this.

0 Kudos
spgray
Problem sorter
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

there is no form.
the standard method is to simply call CS, report the work required and they will arrange an engineer visit.

-----------------------------------------------------------

My Broadband Ping - spgray

0 Kudos
prandeamus
Joining in
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

With a sinking heart. OK, thanks.

I'm really not a phone kinda guy. But maybe waiting in line is better than waiting 2 days for a clear answer here.

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Superstar
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi I think even waiting on here will come down to being advised that the dreaded phone is the answer, at least hopefully if you get the right person you can explain in detail exactly what you want. Regards Micky
0 Kudos
prandeamus
Joining in
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Booked now. Thanks all.

0 Kudos