Menu
jzw90377
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Moving Virgin Outside Connection

Hi

Building work has started on my house, the external wall on which the Virgin outside brown box is sat on has been knockdown and rebuild. At the moment the outside Virgin brown box is hanging of the wall, at some point the brown box will need to be refit externally to new wall plus the cable discounted and reconnected. 

I need an engineer to come out and refixs the brown external box, plus discount and reconnect the cable. 

Everytime I phone up virgin, there is no option to request this? all I get ask by an automatic services, test the internet, this come back fine (as the internet is working still) and then the automatic services ends.

All I need is to be able to book an engineer appointment, I just need to speak to a person, not a automatic services.

can any you help.

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Moving Virgin Outside Connection

vm staff here can arrange this. It will cost £99
0 Kudos
jzw90377
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Thanks for the reply.

But how to I arrange this, happy to pay the £99, but would just like to understand who I speak to, or where I book online to arrange a day.

Currently when I phone virgin, I go around in a circle, I pick repairs, the broadband, they the run an auto check on my line, this come back as fine (as the internet is still working) then the auto system stop.s

Many thanks for your help

Jeremy

0 Kudos
nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

VM staff here can arrange this, meaning that they will respond to this thread in the next few days & can arrange this.

VM BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
jzw90377
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Ok many thanks.
I look forward to be contacted.
0 Kudos
jzw90377
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Can anyone for VM staff give me an updated, in the above it confirmed that someone form VM would contact me, any idea when.

Regards
0 Kudos
spgray
Problem sorter
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

the above didn't confirm that somone would contact you, it confirmed that virgin may respond at some point but could be anywhere between a couple of days or at least a week.

your primary method of requesting this work is to call CS.

-----------------------------------------------------------

My Broadband Ping - spgray

0 Kudos