cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mixit television

Yorkshireman
On our wavelength

As an existing Broadband customer, is it possible to add Mixit TV only, i.e. without the phone bundle option?  If so, what would be the additional cost per month?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Yorkshireman,

Your best bet is to call up and speak to either Regrades or retentions (thinking of leaving us).

Retentions (thinking of leaving us) are generally based in the UK, and have a greater degree of knowledge and flexibility, along with a larger range of discounts than the front line agents. Hopefully you can negotiate a deal with them that's suitable to your pocket and needs in exchange for a new contract.

You can call  150 from a VM landline or mobile, or 0345 454 1111,  or freephone number 0800 052 0422, options 1,1 and 4 (Changes to your package) but best to call at 8am to avoid call queues

The following link shows current packages and pricing. https://www.virginmedia.com/broadband/broadband-and-tv  (screenshot below)

Or use Build a bundle and enter a different address to your own.

bb and tvbb and tv

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

jb66
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Probably more expensive than taking the full bundle with phoneline included

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Yorkshireman,

Your best bet is to call up and speak to either Regrades or retentions (thinking of leaving us).

Retentions (thinking of leaving us) are generally based in the UK, and have a greater degree of knowledge and flexibility, along with a larger range of discounts than the front line agents. Hopefully you can negotiate a deal with them that's suitable to your pocket and needs in exchange for a new contract.

You can call  150 from a VM landline or mobile, or 0345 454 1111,  or freephone number 0800 052 0422, options 1,1 and 4 (Changes to your package) but best to call at 8am to avoid call queues

The following link shows current packages and pricing. https://www.virginmedia.com/broadband/broadband-and-tv  (screenshot below)

Or use Build a bundle and enter a different address to your own.

bb and tvbb and tv

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali