Menu
FGSHelp
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Losing it, Broadband and mental health

For the last few months my broadband keeps dropping. I currently have a Super Hub4 running in modem mode. I’ve tried every combination and it all points to the super hub or line. I can’t get through to the support team over the phone as the call drops and then redirects me to the support website which is abysmal. After 14 years with VM I am seriously looking at moving off to join BT or Sky. Please help

0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Losing it, Broadband and mental health

I hear you, absolute chaos at the moment this provider, however if its support you need then although it will take time you will get it here.

If I've helped let me know 🙂

10 year's managing 9 Virgin Media accounts, and things never got any better, closed last 4 accounts since January 2021 :L

I give 'my' experience to help where possible.
0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Losing it, Broadband and mental health

Try setting up at Broadband Quality Monitor - https://www.thinkbroadband.com/broadband/monitoring/quality

Once it's setup share a live view of it with us by clicking 'Share Live Graph' and copying and pasting the url in the 'Direct Link' box.

We can try identify issue an issue from this.

If I've helped let me know 🙂

10 year's managing 9 Virgin Media accounts, and things never got any better, closed last 4 accounts since January 2021 :L

I give 'my' experience to help where possible.