Menu
Agpatch
Joining in
Message 11 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Re: Losing Netflix connection

Sorry but its only when I view through smart tv I get cut off don't use it on V+ box as not set up but I have had the issue before and an engineer came out and messed with settings and sorted it its really p ing me off though to be fair 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 12 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Hi Agpatch,

Thanks for coming back to me.

I suggest trying it on your set top box, if you encounter the same issue then we would need to look into this, as this is only on your smart TV we wouldn't be able to send a technician as we don't support 3rd party equipment.

We do have a 3rd party support team who can assist you, this is a chargeable service, however this is on a no fix no charge basis.

You could also contact the manufacturer of the TV or check online forums.

Kind regards

Paul. 

0 Kudos
Agpatch
Joining in
Message 13 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for response but I have ALWAYS done it thru my tv and as I have my account set up on different devices too cant see why I should be forced to use my V+ box which I would probably have to pay for thru Virgin sorry but if I can't get this sorted My 15 + years as a dedicated blueyonder telewest/Virgin user are OVER FOR GOOD in the not too distant future on top of recent loss of phone line amd issues with broadband there have to be BETTER more competetive services out there that know how to look after LOYAL customers bye bye TV/phone/broadband and mobile 

0 Kudos
Agpatch
Joining in
Message 14 of 17
Flag for a moderator

I will test when I am next home my NOWTV which doesn't do this as netflix does on my TV as I cant remeber this happening while watching matches on Sunday so may be an issue with TV/broadband 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 15 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Hi Agpatch,

Thank you for coming back to me.

If you already have a Netflix account all you do is sign into Netflix on your set top box with your login details.

You mentioned signing into other devices also, do they work OK?

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 16 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Let us know how it goes.

0 Kudos
Agpatch
Joining in
Message 17 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Did some tinkering ad it went away for a while but its happened again twice over last coulpe of days 

0 Kudos