Menu
Shaniz
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Lloyds, Halifax and MBNA Banking aap not openning

I am unable to open Lloyds, Halifax and MBNA banking applications using through Virgin Media broadband. When i change this to any other internet i can access the same applications as normal. This is happening on Mobile as well as on the browser. Can someone suggest a solution??

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Lloyds, Halifax and MBNA Banking aap not openning

Odd one. The three banks you mention are all part of the same group and use similar banking apps.  I have just checked and have no issues accessing the Halifax and MBNA apps via VM broadband.

What error messages are you getting?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Tudor
Alessandro Volta
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

It’s possible that all three go through the same ‘gateway’ and your IP address for some reason ha been blacklisted. I suggest you check this out with the banks.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2
Shaniz
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I am getting the below error

Sorry we've had to sign you out Error 1007.

0 Kudos
Tudor
Alessandro Volta
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Contact the banks, they are the ones issuing the “Error 1007” message. Nobody else can tell you what it means.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2
0 Kudos