Menu
hugoantunes1992
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Internet available in my area

Hello. I would like to ask about fibre available in my area. 

I'm really interested in this because virgin have such appealing package for my ideal things. 

For gaming and streaming, virgin has the best I need. 

RG27QN is my post code. Would like to know when will become available in this area. Can't wait for this. And change my current horrible one. 😂

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Internet available in my area

All you can do is register your interest here:

http://www.virginmedia.com/cablemystreet

Then wait and see if VM get in touch.  The staff here can't give you anymore information about future expansion plans.

My setup: V6 TV box, M350 Fibre broadband with Hub 3 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

According to the postcode checker that postcode is serviceable (1 to 24 Redruth Gardens). Google street view shows all the infrastructure in place & some houses are using the service.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Hugoantunes1992, 

I'm really happy that you want our services so badly, its lovely to hear 🙂 The information the users gave above is correct, you can use the link to register your interest. Plus, from what nodrogd said you might be able to get your services very soon if we're expanding around your area right now! 

So once you've signed up, you can always come back on the forum and post any questions or issues. We're all here to help 🙂

Kind regards,

Megan_L