Menu
Popp50
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Help plz

I live in Westley Seaham sr78hz 

Would like too know when your going to switch on the cable service we have had the cable laid now for months to the house and is still not turned on .when 5he rest of Seaham has been turned on

0 Kudos
Retro-Tech
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Help plz

Hi,

Have you managed to resolve this yet? If not I might be able to help - but may require account and area reference details If you still have an issue send me a private message.

I will need some details

To PM me, just hover over my profile picture and click Send Message when the option comes up. Please don't post any personal info in this thread as it's public.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
-tony-
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

@Retro-Tech wrote:

Hi,

Have you managed to resolve this yet? If not I might be able to help - but may require account and area reference details If you still have an issue send me a private message.

I will need some details

To PM me, just hover over my profile picture and click Send Message when the option comes up. Please don't post any personal info in this thread as it's public.

surely your standard cut and paste could be better - maybe you need more than one or at least look at the post time

the OP is 5 minutes before you ask has it been resolved - add to that you say you may want account details - the poster is clearly not a customer - hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Tony
Hulksters1
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi is this been resolved yet.. I work for virgin but would need  a postcode,  house number please and a contact number..Thanks

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

@Hulksters1 If you are a VM field tech asked to help out you should wait until your account is updated before seeking to help.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks