Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Flush IP / DNS

I cannot access part of the back end of my website because something is clogged up with the IP/DNS. Have tried to flush via ms dos prompt as per other forums but it is not working. I have also reset my router. Can someone help please?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Flush IP / DNS

can you explain in more detail what the actual issue is
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

i would be contacting the hosting company, since could be issue they are having.. since doubt it would be a IP/DNS issue, unless a firewall on host is blocking you.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

When in my house I cannot access some of the backend of my website I get a "Inactivity Timeout" message. I have cleared the History from all browsers but whether it is on my PC or laptops I am having the same issue. outside the house connecting through a different wifi , it all works fine. My hosting company Go Daddy has told me it has to do with virgin. I have reset the router and try diverse commands (recommended on this forum) from dos prompt to flush the ip config. Nothing works.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I disabled the firewall, same issue.

When in my house I cannot access some of the backend of my website I get a "Inactivity Timeout" message. I have cleared the History from all browsers but whether it is on my PC or laptops I am having the same issue. outside the house connecting through a different wifi , it all works fine. My hosting company Go Daddy has told me it has to do with virgin. I have reset the router and try diverse commands (recommended on this forum) from dos prompt to flush the ip config. Nothing works.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Good Evening arandles

Sorry to see you've been having issues with your website when connected to our services.

We'll take a closer look at this for you, check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a PM from me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn 

0 Kudos