Menu
ChrisShaw29
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Fibre being installed next door - not to my property

Hi all,

There is a virgin van extending the fibre line to a property right next to mine. Virgin isn't available any my property currently. The new cabling they are installing is quite literally 10 ft from my home, but Virgin have no plans to make it available to my house according to the website. I have phoned the Sales team and the Wayleave construction line to no avail, Wayleave passed me onto Sales who simply said 'Virgin is unavailable at the property'. Only awful ADSL is available on my row of houses.

Here's a quick diagram to show how tantalisingly close it is. Red property are having it installed, though they are considered a different road to my house (blue). Black is when the workers are installing the cabling

fibre.JPG

My question is, is there anything I can do? I spoke to my other neighbors, they are hugely in favour of upgrading to fibre. All we have done is 'registered interest' from the Virgin postcode checker form.

Thanks

Chris

0 Kudos
VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Fibre being installed next door - not to my property

I’m happy to take a look at this for you, I will message for your full address.

thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more