Menu
Petroanna
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

F Secure

Hi

Has anyone else received an email to say F - Secure is no longer included as part of the Virgin Media internet security suite. It states to log into the F Secure app and input 5 different voucher codes to get free cover until 31st October 21. ??

0 Kudos
spgray
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: F Secure

you don't need it, it's mostly a pointless piece of software.
windows defender/MSE included in windows 10 is more than sufficient.

-----------------------------------------------------------

My Broadband Ping - spgray

Petroanna
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi spgray

Oh ok , thanks for that. 

0 Kudos
Pieman1972
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I had the same email (my subscription for SAFE renews in 4 days).....however what the email says is 

"F-Secure KEY is no longer included in the Virgin Media package.......however we are giving you 5 Key Premium licences to use until 31st October"....

This is referring to the F-Secure Password Manager product......

VM have changed the Internet Security Product they offer to be £30 a year for unlimited devices as opposed to £25 a year for upto 5 devices for SAFE and Key aswell.....

This was my orginal question which unfortunately didn't really get answered  https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Security-matters/New-Virgin-Media-F-Secure-Internet-Security-Pa...

0 Kudos
Petroanna
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Pieman1972

I am not sure which one I renewed it to  last June , although I did pay £25. Yes it was exactly the same message. Anyway, mine hasn't expired and doesn't until June so not sure why I got the message. 

Thanks for that answer.

0 Kudos