Menu
LB-
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

External Junction box

A2488A15-CF49-401A-B628-3139D70F7FCC.jpeg

Hello,

Please could someone advise on how to get the following issues resolved. 

We recently moved into a new house which had virgin previously, however there are a couple of things I’d like to get resolved and I’m wonder what is the best way to do it. 

Firstly, the external junction box, is extremely messy and stuck on a bit of wood in the ground at the front of my house (see pictures). 
we are wanting to get the driveway redone so need to get this sorted out before the drive is done.

Secondly, there is a white wire which I believe was the old telephone line which runs into the house and I think to various locations again I’d like to get the sockets and wiring removed.

Finally, there are 3 internal boxes in the house. One is in a room where it’s not needed and it would be great to get this moved to another room. The second one the external wire has been cut again it would be good to get this reconnected as it’s in the room that will become our family room. 

Thank you. 

0 Kudos
LB-
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: External Junction box

Anyone please? 

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: External Junction box

You will need to call the support line.  This type of issue will not be picked up by VM when posted in the natter/chatter forum areas.

The numbers to ring are 150 free from a VM mobile or landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone (chargeable as standard UK landline phone no.).

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos