cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer service

Yankyluke
Joining in

I recommend virgin media to a friend of mine Colin [Removed] but so far virgin media have treated him with absolute disrespect.. First they was 2 days late with his box and when they did show up they just passed him the box at the door expecting him to know what to do, he's not very good with tech as it is.. then when he sets it up it doesn't work of course, so he rings up virgin and they first said a technician would be out between today and Monday and if he misses the technician he would be fined, yes really.. They then said that it would be between now and tomorrow at any time. So he said I don't want it now I'll go with Sky so they threatened to fine him again. Threatening to fine him when they've not even done they're job and set it up for him. He's just moved into a new place and has no TV no anything and needs the Internet set up.. I'll never recommend virgin media to a friend again. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

There is a cooling of period of 14 days.  Your friend should have no problems with cancelling VM, providing he is within this period.  If any problems, complain to Ofcom.  See this article Virgin Media investigated over cancelling problems | thinkbroadband

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

There is a cooling of period of 14 days.  Your friend should have no problems with cancelling VM, providing he is within this period.  If any problems, complain to Ofcom.  See this article Virgin Media investigated over cancelling problems | thinkbroadband

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks