Menu
MarcoTulio
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Connect App unable to find my Hub 3

In using the Connect App I have been unable to connect to the Hub 3 and receive a message @We can't find your connected devices.....'  After resetting etc I receive a further message - ' Something's not right - It looks like someone else is signed into the settings area of your hub.....'  I have also tried to access via the Hub web page and receive a similar message.

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Connect App unable to find my Hub 3

Try connecting to the Hub on an ethernet cable connected to a computer/laptop - that should let you in.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
MarcoTulio
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks. However I tried to access the web page on my home computer which is connected via ethernet. Thanks for the suggestion though.
0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Unplug the ethernet cable and then plug it back in and use a different browser

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
MarcoTulio
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks again but it has the same result.
0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi MarcoTulio,

The Connect app is full of bugs and if you uninstall it you will then be able to access your hub settings.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
MarcoTulio
Tuning in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Yes, that works.  I logged out and was able to access the settings via my browser.  Thanks