Menu
Stanl
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Connect App Issues

I installed the Virginmedia Connect App and whatever I do it won’t connect to my Superhub 3.

I’ve rebooted my phone and the hub and no matter what I do the app won’t connect and I get the oops try again.

on the verge of deleting the app unless anyone can help.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Connect App Issues

Hi Stanl.

Thanks for reaching out and sorry to see that you're having issues with our Virgin Media Connect app.

Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the app and see if it helps? Can you also help me do all these checks here and see how it goes?

If it doesn't help, we'll be more than happy to take a closer look into this and we can do this via online chat.

Let us know how you get on.

Rule_C

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

You also must be on your home network in order to connect. You cannot connect from any other WiFi connection INCLUDING the public WiFi Hotspot your own hub is transmitting.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
jaynedolan81
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I have installed and then deleted an reinstalled several times and have been unable to connect and getting please try again in a few moments message for last week I have tried everything and have emailed customer services but haven't had a reply in days please help!

i am connected to the broadband and i really have tried everything

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jaynedolan81, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Really sorry you're having some issues with the connect app, it's not what we like to hear. 

Can you confirm if you're a Virgin Media or Mobile customer? Do you know if you're using cable or mobile details to log in?

Can you confirm the email address you used to contact our team or do you mean the web form online? 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos