cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint not human

Miicksterbs
Tuning in

After trying for over a month to have someone deal with my problem all I ever got was unfulfilled promises. My next move on was on 18 March 2023 to make an official complaint. It is still ‘Active’.

My problem which was about poor communications bad customer care persisted so on 9 April 2023 I filed another official complaint, quoting ‘further to’ the original.

With the speed of light the new complaint was marked ‘Resolved’.

Only a Bot could resolve an ongoing complaint without providing a resolution!

I shall continue with my claim and whatever the outcome I will not renew my contract.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

goslow
Alessandro Volta

@Miicksterbs wrote:

After trying for over a month to have someone deal with my problem all I ever got was unfulfilled promises. My next move on was on 18 March 2023 to make an official complaint. It is still ‘Active’.

My problem which was about poor communications bad customer care persisted so on 9 April 2023 I filed another official complaint, quoting ‘further to’ the original.

I shall continue with my claim and whatever the outcome I will not renew my contract.

Complaints being instantly 'resolved' (with no customer contact) are mentioned regularly on the forums, as are 'resolutions' which are a gobbledegook mix of broken English and irrelevant pick-list answers.

Your posting history doesn't show what your original problems were to do with. If you post a topic in a relevant forum for the problem, you might get some help there.

This 'Tech Chatter' forum does not usually receive replies from the VM forum team so you are unlikely to get a VM response here.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

goslow
Alessandro Volta

@Miicksterbs wrote:

Complaints being instantly 'resolved' (with no customer contact) are mentioned regularly on the forums, as are 'resolutions' which are a gobbledegook mix of broken English and irrelevant pick-list answers.

Your posting history doesn't show what your original problems were to do with. If you post a topic in a relevant forum for the problem, you might get some help there.

This 'Tech Chatter' forum does not usually receive replies from the VM forum team so you are unlikely to get a VM response here.

Thank you goslow. For putting me on the right track (board 😀). All was sorted out to my satisfaction.

I am a complete newbe at forums. Well! - since the days of text only and having to make your own telephone/modem connection before posting that is.

Kind regards