Menu
paperclip
Well-informed
Message 21 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Re: Community forum Menu Button

@chenks wrote:

@paperclip wrote:

It's the seeking for a username that isn't working. 

I'm surprised though that you knew already that there were technical issues with the site, yet you played around asking questions, funny that eh! 

that's working fine for me too! happy days 🙂

I see you perhaps inadvertently missed the point I was making. 

0 Kudos
chenks
Community elder
Message 22 of 27
Flag for a moderator

@paperclip wrote:

oh nothing is inadvertant at all. everything is well thought out.

0 Kudos
paperclip
Well-informed
Message 23 of 27
Flag for a moderator

@chenks wrote:

@paperclip wrote:

oh nothing is inadvertant at all. everything is well thought out.

Yeah, you would say that of course. 

0 Kudos
Community Lead
Community Lead
Message 24 of 27
Flag for a moderator

We're aware of issues with the platform currently, we've confirmed we're working to resolve these issues.

This thread is now drifting off-topic and becoming argumentative for no good reason. Please do continue to keep posts on-topic and made in consideration of the Forum Guidelines. Continued off-topic posting will result in this thread being locked and individual warnings being issued.

Kev

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
paperclip
Well-informed
Message 25 of 27
Flag for a moderator

@Kev_B wrote:

We're aware of issues with the platform currently, we've confirmed we're working to resolve these issues.

This thread is now drifting off-topic and becoming argumentative for no good reason. Please do continue to keep posts on-topic and made in consideration of the Forum Guidelines. Continued off-topic posting will result in this thread being locked and individual warnings being issued.

Kev, if the aforementioned users had told me in the first that they knew there were technical issues with the site then that would have helped instead of the sarcastic responses from them both. 

0 Kudos
paperclip
Well-informed
Message 26 of 27
Flag for a moderator

@Kev_B wrote:

@Kev_B

As I'm unable to send you a PM, and as I'm also unable to block anyone, can you please block the user chenks for me regardless of the fact that he has blocked me, thanks. 

0 Kudos
chenks
Community elder
Message 27 of 27
Flag for a moderator

@paperclip wrote:

As I'm unable to send you a PM, and as I'm also unable to block anyone, can you please block the user chenks for me regardless of the fact that he has blocked me, thanks. 

it gives me a warm fuzzy feeling that i mean so much to you Heart

you realise the block only stops PMs, and as i've already blocked you due to the unsolicited PMs you sent me, it would be as pointless as this thread!

0 Kudos