cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Closed account needed for Apple ID

esthercoomer
Joining in

My silly husband never got round to changing his Apple ID from using an old Virginmedia email. Now we need to change it as the iPad needs updating and is not recognising his password he used to use with the virginmedia email. I can’t even reset the iPad without the email being verified,which it won’t do as we no longer have a virgin account. However,I do still have access to my virginmedia emails and a test email sent didn’t bounce back to either mine or my husbands (even though he has deleted the account off his iPad and can’t log into it online)

2 REPLIES 2

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You get a free email account, xxx.yyy@icloud.com and it’s always best to use this for your AppleID.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You get a free email account, xxx.yyy@icloud.com and it’s always best to use this for your AppleID. There are various way out of you problem documented on the Apple help site.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2