Menu
Redloxs
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Chat forum

I was using the Chat facility today to discuss the Connect app, after chatting to two differing people with no resolution after 2 hours i was apparently transferred to the tech team.  3 hours later without any communication or response I gave up.  

I don't think this is acceptable, does anyone know how I can make a formal complaint?

0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Chat forum

Hi Redloxs,

The Complaints form is accessable from this page Make a complaint 

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Andrew-G
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Chat forum

VM's chat service has always been inadequate.  From what I've seen round the forum, the complaints team are inundated at the moment, and you shouldn't expect any quick response.  VM know their overall customer service is very poor, and choose to do nothing about it in normal times.  With Covid they'll just shrug their shoulders about all complaints and say "circumstances beyond our control".

What outcome are you hoping for by complaining?  If you've any comments or questions its usually better to use the forum rather than VM's appalling telephone or chat provision.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos