Menu
Vani935
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Can't upgrade to a Hub 3 as I can't access the store

We have an old Hub which is a Hub 2ac and are eligible for a free upgrade, problem is I can't even access the store and the hub is getting a bit slow. Please fix the site! 

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't upgrade to a Hub 3 as I can't access the store

Hi Vani935

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I'll be happy to assist with the ordering of the hub via PM

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for joining me on PM Vani935,

Just to update the thread, the new hub has been ordered.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Tudor
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Unless you are going for a speed lift over 200 it’s best to stick with what you have. The Hub3 is rumoured to be a lot worse in the WiFi area than its predecessors. 

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2
0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

@Tudor wrote:

Unless you are going for a speed lift over 200 it’s best to stick with what you have. The Hub3 is rumoured to be a lot worse in the WiFi area than its predecessors. 

That's the problem with rumours.  No difference in my experience and I have used all the VM hubs so far, except the latest Hub4, which isn't available in my area yet.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks