Menu
skneizka
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Can't contact Virgin Media

I tried calling the customer service number several times and there is a dial up noise and it cuts off. No live chat currently, I can't cancel my plan when I log in. When I email I get directed to an FAQ page. I understand it is hard times right now but there needs to be at least one option of communication. Please help

Tags (1)
spgray
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't contact Virgin Media

0345 454 1111 or 150 if you have a virgin landline

-----------------------------------------------------------

My Broadband Ping - spgray

0 Kudos
bamboo286
Just joined
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I have the same issue, when i try to contact this number there is just a signal that cut off and thats it, nothing more. My package is ending soon and i really want to sort it out instead of paying £49 a month for a M100 broadband.

They never answer when i text them and even if so they answer the next day, but when i try to answer them i have to wait for another day for them to answer and they swap people sayin "Hi its xyz how can i help you today" etc...

eddiew
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

As the others above; I call the number, the line either goes instantly dead, or a robot tells me there's nobody available and I might like to call later - then hangs up on me.

Recently realised I've been out of contract for a while and I'm paying double what I should be. Would be nice to get back into contract and a sensible monthly bill, but the website doesn't have any option to re-start a lapsed contract, or begin a new one. Only choice I have is to upgrade my package, again at a higher price than the website says it should be.

Can't even find an online chat or email option... Not really good enough, is it, VM?

idunno
Dialled in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I’m on 100mb rang yesterday just after 8am always ring then got through almost straight away was on £32 month got it reduced to £28 a month with no £4 increase HAGGLE new customers on £26.99 for same speed.

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yes they are having issues - I couldnt get through on 150 last week - but it was fine today.

Do as idunno suggests and call in at 08.00 - follow options 1,1,4,4

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.