Menu
Dwadhia22
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Can’t access Instagram using wifi

Hi,

I can’t like Instagram pictures using the wifi but however when I use data I can like pictures. I noticed this is happening to many people and want to know how I can resolve this solution as it won’t allow me to like anything when I’m on wifi. 

0 Kudos
SCA1972
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Can’t access Instagram using wifi

Where did you notice this is happening to many people? I'm not seeing many people on this forum with this issue, only two here:

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Tech-Chatter/Instagram-issue-on-WIFi/m-p/4541828

The solution in the cases in the thread above was to upgrade to iOS 14.3 or reinstall 14.3.  This appears to me to be either an Apple issue or an Instagram issue.

My setup: VM TV box, M350 Fibre broadband with Hub 3 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Dwadhia22
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Great thankyou, it now works properly again 

0 Kudos
SCA1972
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@Dwadhia22 wrote:

Great thankyou, it now works properly again 

I'm curious, what fixed it? Upgrading to iOS 14.3, a reinstall of 14.3, or something else?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos