Menu
Buxb1
Settling in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Can someone please direct me to the live chat?

I need to contact Virgin because trying to do so online is just returning the dreaded 'Oops, something went wrong message' but I'm not prepared to sit on the end of a phone listening to elevator music for an hour or more. That said, I've just wasted at least half on hour trying to find the live chat option with no success. Can anyone help please?

0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Can someone please direct me to the live chat?

Live chat is currently unavailable due to operators working from home, best way to access customer service is by phone, or depending on the issues it may be able to be resolved here.

Alternatively I can offer the number for the text service 07533 051809 (Home Services)

If I've helped please let me know 🙂 Matt

A 10+ Year Virgin Media veteran, been here through the Up's and the Down's and Down's....
Vodafone 5G EE BQM Hub 4 BQM Hub 3 BQM Hitron CGNV4 BQM TT BQM

Technical Support - AV & Networking - Customer Service - Finance - Culinary - Construction
Buxb1
Settling in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Matt. It's an account issue rather than a service issue so I guess that I have no choice but to sit on the end of a phone for a very long time.

Many thanks for your help. 

0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Yep unfortunately, or try the text service.

If it can wait another day, then call at 8am sharp when they open to avoid the queues

A 10+ Year Virgin Media veteran, been here through the Up's and the Down's and Down's....

Technical Support - AV & Networking - Customer Service - Finance - Culinary - Construction
Buxb1
Settling in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

How does the text service work please? Do I simply text my question to that number?

0 Kudos
Buxb1
Settling in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Got it now thank. Am talking to a bot. 🙂

0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Yes, and then it will guide you through a few basic questions and then will add you to queue and will text when operator is nearly ready and then ready to chat.

0 Kudos