Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cabinet Problem

There would seem to be an on going problem with the cabinet in our area (post code SG127DS)

This has been on and off for a few month now.

That said this last week has been a nightmare as the internet in mine and my neighbours house has been down more then up, (i have been keeping a log).

How do you go about getting someone to come out and fix this issue properly.  The last engineer that came round and patched the problem told my neighbour it was one of the worst cabinets he has ever seem.

Is there a separate team that needs to get involved, going through the help desk is a complete waste of time.

Any help would be much appreciated.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cabinet Problem

Hi

Im going to PM you for some further details so i can pass it on to our network department.

Thanks

Craig

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!

Fancy £50 off your bill? Ask me how and you might just get it!

I am a serving Field Technician at Virgin however all responses on here are based on my experiences in the field alone and my own equipment at home and should be taken as such

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I'm no engineer but this would appear to be the cabinet in question.

Cabinet2.JPGcabinet.JPG

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Speaking to most of the street (from a distance because of COVID), it would appear they are all out as well.

Not sure if you can see the picture i have posted?

0 Kudos