cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

By sport 3 channel issues

GeoffW
Tuning in

Anyone having intermittent pixelation and picture break-ups on BT Sport 3 channel (529).  The football tonight is almost unwatchable. All other channels are fine.

I think I’ve experienced similar issues with this channel previously- any answers?

thanks,Geoff

1 REPLY 1

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Pixelisation issues are usually related to poor signal levels on part of VMs RF spectrum within your own property.

This can affect a handful of channels, or if it deteriorates, more & more as time goes on.

Other channels carried on this mux are NBC News Now & BBC One Wales HD. If these are also affected it is unlikely a box fault. In any situation a tech visit would be required to test all the connections & cabling to find what is causing the signal issue.

You will need to report this to VM, as individual connections to the network are not monitored for faults.

If you post back with the TV boxes you have (V360, V6 or TiVO) I will move this thread to the relevant TV board, as the Chatter boards are not monitored by VM staff for fault assistance.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks