Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Broken cabling DIY repair. How do I tell Virgin Media

The broadband and landline cabling just outside my property was trashed (I mean completely severed) by a lawnmower. I've repaired it myself, and all seems to be working well, though I'm not an engineer with the right equipment to check. The repair took less time than the wait on the phone to Virgin Media would have.....

Anyway, Virgin media should be told- it's their equipment after all. I can't find a just send a message page one the website, and I'm not going to wait on hold for the phone.

So

1) Hey ,Virgin Media, you might want to send a proper engineer to check my connection. But there is no hurry.

2) Where's the proper page to send this message? When I go looking for service assistance I just get lost in a self-service loop.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broken cabling DIY repair. How do I tell Virgin Media

Hi,

Please send me a PM with your account number and area ref and I will look into this for you

Thanks
Harry
VM Field Tech

Send Me a PM!

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a Helpful Answer once issue is resolved!

0 Kudos