Menu
Joe_Burton
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Broken brown box - engineer required

Hi. If anyone at Virgin can please send an engineer or technician to replace/fix the brown box at the front of our house as soon as possible or advise how to book one please? Just checked and found the front cover broken off (due to winds) with disconnected, broken wires and connections hanging out. This has caused very unreliable and intermittent connections and really slow speeds recently making our internet almost unusable for about a week now.

I have had no luck for 2 days now getting through and little progress in resolving this issue on the phone or via the text helpline.

I assume leaving account numbers and area postcodes as well as an address would be inappropriate on a forum so I can provide, as well as test speeds, by PM.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks and kind regards,
Joe

0 Kudos
Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broken brown box - engineer required

Hi Joe_Burton,

Thanks for posting on our community forum. Sorry to hear that you omnibox cover has broken off and this is affecting your services.

Due to this we will need to get a technician to attend and replace this for you. I will pop you over a private message to get this arranged, click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi

0 Kudos
Joe_Burton
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broken brown box - engineer required

Hi. We’ve had an engineer out now and he’s fixed the problem.

Thanks,

Joe

0 Kudos