Menu
MuZiKOnMyIp0d
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Broadband Box

Dear Virginmedia. I live in Northern Ireland. My Virgin broadband box is broken outside my house and has been for months now. The bin men banged the bins into it when putting bins back. Virgin were supposed to come many weeks ago as I phoned about 3 months ago but it is still broken with wires/cables open to elements and it's very dangerous to people walking past. I can't get through on phone and cannot email so please, please can you contact me! Thank you.

0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband Box

Hi MuZiKOnMyIp0d

Sorry to hear this

Due to the current Covid 19 pandemic, This would need to be left until things get back to normal. At the moment we are only attending properties that need essential services fixing 

Are you experiencing any issues because of this?

Do you have any way of securing it until we are able to come out?

Gareth_L

0 Kudos
MuZiKOnMyIp0d
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Gareth. It's hanging off the wall and I do not have anything I can fix it with. I appreciate due to pandemic it's not urgent but I am worried that it is dangerous and my broadband is not fully functioning. The green light on my router keeps flashing and I get messages on my phone and tv saying i'm not connected some times but I don't know if this is because you've had outages recrntly or because box has been exposed for months to rain and that's why?

0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Lets get an engineer booked out then to check the internet, I just need to pass security though first. But before I do that can you unplug your hub for a minute as it has been on for 111 days and it might appreciate a minutes rest to give it as boost. 

I have sent a private message any way 

Gareth_L

0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello MuZiKOnMyIp0d

Hope your well. 

Just checking to see how the engineers visit went?

Gareth_L