Menu
bagpuss68
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Access blocked to Student loans company on all Virgin Media Devices

Since April 28th there has been no access permitted to the site. Virgin you need to sort this out asap the deadline for applications for a guaranteed response before August from SLC was 8/05/2020.

Do you realise what pressure you are causing?

I spent 3 hours on the messaging service on May 7 and yesterday  May 11th started the message chat at 08.25 and am still waiting in the queue some 13 hours later? What service is that?

I phoned and was advised the system was not working -so common sense would suggest you shutting the system down may be a better customer service idea.

Absolutely shambolic.

Virgin you need to sort this issue out today you might find it will reduce your call volumes 

0 Kudos
MissPasko
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Access blocked to Student loans company on all Virgin Media Devices

VM are aware and are updating in this main thread.  The thread also includes instructions for a workaround using Opera web-browser:

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Tech-Chatter/Student-Loan-Website-blocked-timing-out-only-on-vi...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

bagpuss68
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Blocked access to Student Loans Company

Another day of no access to the Student Loans Company - Virgin Media when will you be sorting?

0 Kudos
Michael_JK
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Blocked access to Student Loans Company

Please adhere to our house rules by not posting multiple threads about the same issue.

Thank you,

Michael_JK
Forum Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos