Menu
petersladdie
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

where is channel 862

I was hoping to use the TV Go app on my laptop to watch the Scottish cup final this afternoon but it would seem that the channel is not available. I have tried to search for the channel number - no results. searching for Scotland only brings up channel 162. is there anything I can do to remedy this situation? 

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: where is channel 862

Hi petersladdie,

It's not available on the TV GO app, however I hope this helps.

I've just had a fiddle around with the IPlayer app - I'm based in England, but have gone into my BBC online settings, changed my postcode to a Scottish one, and can now click on BBC One in the Iplayer on my PC and watch the Cup Final.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Problem Solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks for a useful post

petersladdie
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks. I found it in the bbc player in the sports tab

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

HI petersladdie, thanks for the message and sorry for delayed reply. We are glad to see that you were able to get this resolved. Please let us know if you need anything? Chris 

0 Kudos